WrathOfTwinmoldWrathOfTwinmold

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Masq - The Wind Masq - The Wind

This has a very interesting sound to it. I love how it begins really smoothly and picks up afterwards. And the transitions were beautifully done. Well mixed and a lot of variety in sounds. And most noticeably, excellent pacing - you make a 4 minute song feel like a minute and a half. Only thing is that the fade out could have been done better, and it got cut off at the very end.

BAZ - Creeper Dubber BAZ - Creeper Dubber

Very nicely played and mixed, but it feels like it changes styles about halfway through. It starts like an ambient song and then sort of becomes more dubstep.

But with that said, it's fun to listen to. It's unique and flavorful.

BAZmotherfucker responds:

World Elves Left Behind World Elves Left Behind

Very nice sound. I love the way the chords are built, and I really enjoyed the way this song is structured. Well done.

The only thing I could see possibly improving is the ending, but of course, the good definitely outweighs the bad.

Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

You managed to surprise me with that intro! Excellent sound, great use of the choir and other samples. This makes me want to take a time machine back to the medieval times and throw a rave party in the middle of an ancient castle. :P

NemesisTheory responds:

HAHA SWEET! I'd love to be in that rave party myself! Sounds totally awesome!

Happy to hear you like it so far! <3

New Beginnings New Beginnings

TBH I didn't really like the sample used at the beginning of the song. It improved as it went, but overall, I felt like it wasn't all that memorable.

Sincerity Of Obscurity - 8 Sincerity Of Obscurity - 8

My favorite thing about this song has to be the background effects, and the sound of this is very nice also. But I feel like this song is building up to a point in the song that it never reaches... like a story with no climax.

Insanctuary responds:

It's like puzzle pieces. Never meant to be whole. Life is never, yet life is still beautiful.

Kindermuzik Kindermuzik

I like this... mostly because of its unique sound. I believe you obtained that by making the pitch of the track playing the melody slightly sharp. It's just a very interesting song. It makes me feel like I'm flying through an endless tunnel.

However, adding more background parts to this tune wouldn't hurt.

architecture responds:

the Roland SH2 doesnt stay perfectly in tune so thats why the tuning isnt perfect. I also use it like that deliberately ;)

(F) _Sunirsing_ (F) _Sunirsing_

Excellent chord building! It's very smooth and relaxing... It makes me want to escape from the world. I mean, literally, it feels like outer space. :P

Fubaka responds: